It’s probably an understatement to say that you may have noticed some construction underway in various parts of our fair Station. Work on our façade improvements has indeed picked up the past couple of weeks and it’s important to us to keep you abreast of the project, as many of you are no doubt wondering just what the heck is going on.
Without further ado, here is an update on the construction, which we will be completing throughout the rest of the year, and our new tenant openings:
- We’re continuing our pavement work in the former Margarita Ranch circle at the base of the Angelika Film Center stairs. As of Monday, there will be one-way traffic through the curve as you make your way from Mockingbird to the east side of the property (directly behind Urban Outfitters’ back entrance). It will be like this for approximately four weeks.
- The façade upgrades continue at Urban Outfitters, Ann Taylor LOFT and the Lofts. Scaffolding and a construction tunnel have gone up at the Lofts breezeway. Some directional signage has been installed and we are waiting for more to arrive for installation in this tunnel. They hope to have all of this work completed by mid-November.
- Landscape upgrades continue in the West Elm parking lot. Planter pots should be installed this week throughout the property.
- Mockingbird Taproom construction is underway. They are shooting to open by Nov. 1.
- Smashburger construction is underway. They are shooting to open by end of November.
- Castle Nail Spa construction continues. Mid-November is its anticipated opening date.
- Herrera’s Tex-Mex is waiting to receive its construction permit from the City. They hope to have their build-out complete in 6-8 weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 214-452-7180. We’re happy to answer your inquiries!